10.13.2004

sorry i've been out the past couples weeks. i've had to prepare for midterms and back to writing huge long papers. today i had my pre-midterm pin up for design studio. it went fairly well. i have a lot of the building figured out in detail and so it was just a detriment to have my drawings done so lightly. but i present next monday afternoon, so send me all your warm fuzzies before i talk to the entire faculty. ok...i need to burn my pics from the computer at home so i can post. after next monday i'm free for a bit.

on other terms, i'm excited to have bought my plane ticket for only 150 dollars roundtrip to california! amazing...i'm going home for the thursday thru tuesday pre thanksgiving weekend to go to my aunt's wedding. exciting and scary and i'm actually very nervous for her. i bought a card a week ago and want to send it to her, let her know i'm thinking of her. i'm tired and i'm still at school. went out with "the boys" to go eat and then shoot some pool. now back at studio and finding it hard to focus....

focus...focus...focus....must focus.