11.16.2004

hey all, so i posted the images. sorry there are no accompanying captions this time. too much stuff going on right now and thinking about being in california in 2 days makes me antsy. there are a few pics of me...some of you complained that i never put pictures of me and only of stupid buildings all the time. lol. anyhow, i need to get some pictures of the rest of the group, since tall matt was my museum buddy for most of the trip i have a couple of us standing side by side....notice the careful placement of his hand in the polka dot room (ooh-la-la). and the other one of he and i i'm standing on the curb. lol - makes me smile cuz i remember height differentials from time to time with a certain someone. anyhow, i'm so thankful for mattymatt, asian matt, mikey mike,lydia, kelli, and sam for making this trip so much more bearable for me. there has been a lot of drama lately (it seems to go well with this season of my annual life cycle). anyhow, i just want to remember them all for being there and supporting me and making me laugh and staying awake in the car while i drove and playing cool music, and walking by my side just being there. it really makes everything so much more amiable when there are people to share in these moments. i love you guys! ok, i have to get drawings ready and things settled so i can figure out how to get all this stuff ready before 6am thursday...eesh i hate early morning flights! but on the brighter side, i'll be picked up on the other end by my oh so very wonderful brother and soon see my dearest mom and dad shortly afterwards. then the wedding awaits...it should be an interesting weekend.