2.09.2006

some days are just better than others-
today is a
lali puna kind of day and that makes me ;)

i slept too much and was woken many times in the middle of the night. however, my day suddenly got brighter and a lot sunshinier once i remembered that i was supposed to call you when i woke. first i checked my email, and there were two notes from you. you reminded me that it's february and that although this month has somehow sneaked up behind us, "it's an important month" since as you told me, "it has valentines day AND it has your birthday." now my past week of horrible just suddenly got better and i realize how much you contribute to my everyday happiness. i've been thinking about a lot of things lately, and you have no idea how good it was to talk to you and be reassured of your presence. sometimes i fail to feel and know of things that i cannot see right before me, i get lost in the everyday stresses and pulls on my heart. forgive me for this weakness. i just wanted to tell you that today is going to be a good day, and it's mostly all because of you.