3.10.2004

i know, i know....no news from me as of late...been busy as all out. finally got a chance last night to spend some time on my piano. i wonder if playing the piano can be a cure for carpel-tunnel. ( is that how you spell it?) my fingers feel like they are eternally stuck in the hold-the-mouse-position---it sucks...and i suck at the piano now...sigh. maybe i need more hand massages...another sigh.

anyhow, my roommate last night likened me to timone from the lion king...and he also told me i had "huevos." funny thing is---i named my cat, er, now my mom's cat, timone, and i'm a girl, so how could i have "huevos"? funny...well at least a put a smile on my face this morning.

and just as i was about to walk into the office buidling today i felt a little snowflake flutter down onto my nose---i told you all!!! i should become a weatherperson, i forecasted that just because we had 70 degree weather and springtime-likenesses that there would be one more cold snowy day. you know, me and those groundhog are down like that...i still don't understand, does the groundhog really look to see his shadow??