6.23.2004

So I’ve been tossing around the idea of what exactly I’m going to do with all my time off between July 16 and August 22…sigh…that sounds so nice---time off…vacation…oooh----aaahhh. Anyhow, I know I’m going to California for at least a portion of it…my third trip already this year (yeah!…but I don’t know if I want to go somewhere else also, or maybe just hang out here, or go home to my mom and relish in the blue skies for the entire month. Seattle, was an idea, complete with Vancouver and Mt. Rainer…and then there is Toronto where my dear “yo-boy” d.ko is. Or I can do something compeltely unlike me, and just buy a plane ticket to some far off country and go away by myself with no trace---I fear that though because I might like it too much and never come back.

I took my Materials & Methods test last weekend but don’t want to say how it went. I made sure I went to bed early and was more or less early to rise…headed out to get a 4-hour-coffee-study-session beforehand. I’ll just cross my fingers and then let you all know if I passed when it happens…if you never hear anything about it anymore, well…then I guess I didn’t pass.

There’s Florida, but I was hoping anything but East coast related.

Every minute at work is painful. I don’t know how I’m ever going to survive another 3 work-week, 2 and one-half business days.

On another note: pandamania is here! I think that “bearra cotta” is my favourite…I’m such a cheetos sometimes.

Upcoming events: visit to new york to see jeff’s girl and her amazing show! I googled her but only came up with this:


As you can see, my thoughts are all over the place today.