8.12.2004

back in d.c., suffering from a severe case of jet lag, went to bed at midnite, woke up at 3:15 and then didn't fall back asleep till 5:30 only to wake to the alarm at 6. not only that but they closed starbux by my work....who would've ever imagined, starbux closing??? it's only temporarily, renovations and improvements...anyhow, the inconvenience got me a coupon for free coffee. now how super is that? i was forced to go across the street and drink cosi. it must've been fate though, this starbucks closing and causing me to go elsewhere cuz i was doomed to run into my old co-workers, whom i've been avoiding due to the lack of responsiblity i wish to claim for their irresponsibility. anyhow, i am now strung into going to my old job next week sometime and teaching the "new girl" how to handle my project and how to do my job. this is should be fun....or it just may convince her to quit while she's ahead. i think i scared off the last potential when i had to tell her all i did...oh well not my problem. and they better pay me consulting fees now plus time and money for transportation all the way out there. enough griping about old work. i love my new work. laid back...no stress...cool music....super cool boss. i mean how much cooler a boss can you get than one who gives you tickets to go see "sneaker pimps" tonight for free, drinks included! gotta run....time to make a costco run cuz we are all out of food!