8.23.2004

sorry no updates lately. busy busy bumblebee, yea you know me. grad school starts today. what shall i wear...will the other kids be bigger than me? just kidding, i just have this slight fear that i've been out of the loop for the last three years, academics wise, and well...going back to school is kinda scary. um, i gotta go downstairs and unpack from the ikea run...sort out what i'm bringing to studio and what i'm leaving here. my updates to my blog are going to be kinda infrequent in the next couple of weeks, at least until my laptop finally arrives. i'll try to stay in touch as much as possible. i spent a large portion of the weekend, sorting and cataloging and alphabetizing my entire architecture magazine collection. i remember other people with similar complusions and wonder if it was something i caught, or perhaps i have always been complusive myself. i figure it was the latter, but realizing that other people do the same might have encouraged the behavior in allowing me to think it was somewhat normal.