9.07.2004

not only did we win the competition, but jai jai sent me the most amazing compliment. receiving this email was ten times better than actually winning the competition. thank you jai. thank you for your encouragement and support and the smiles you have always showered upon me. and for your loyalty, i will now give you a free advertising plug for your new adventure. everyone go visit hairy dog studios!

So I am amazed. I looked at the competition entry for school nice work. You have a unique ability and view, one that others like myself can't obtain ( mind you i feel quite creative). I do feel like I need a bit more background to fully understand its purpose/ its goal. But your descriptions of the layers, the actions and moments that are experienced. It is comforting to me to see this. Hope you don't sigh as much as I think you do. I love reading your thoughts it reminds me to attempt to be better at what I do and to look beyond the superficial....although I am having a difficult time at that right now.....in fact most things seem unattainable at the moment.

Trudge forward......keep lookin' up and bounce on to the next wall right?

jp

p.s.- this is one long compliment that never really sounds like it is (I reread what I wrote) smile that is the purpose I like the entry wishing you well.....