9.10.2004

woo hoo! well, although it's not as good as the $400 of first prize, i was one of the lucky team members who got honorable mention at the competition charette that was had all day at the building museum last labor day. i guess my mad design skills are coming back from the dead and rejuvenating themselves in completely new ways.

brigita's birthday is today. happye birthday, my lovely! i know we had convinced you to go out tomorrow night instead of today. well you are the one whostipulated that it was "crucial" that i invite my friends, right? well, tomorrow is the night then...perhaps you would like to get your nails done today instead? let me know...

on another note---can i tell you how happy i am it is friday!? it is a sigh of relief. the last two weeks have seemed like nonstop work. anyhow, have a good day all, and once again, happy birthday my latvian princess!