7.20.2005

playing asian


just returned from a quick trip to san luis obispo...the drive down and back was so refreshing and mind clearing for me...the windows rolled down and the air passing thru, i could smell california and it made me miss this place so much. i snacked on sushi and we played in the sand...walked along the river and even ate german chocolate cake in the garden at linnaea's (oh-how-i-adore-and-miss-that-cafe)...i sipped my vanilla-peach iced tea and let my eyes linger on the peeking sunlight thru the vines above me creeping in and out of the pergola. the place is still the same, the same strange man still writing triangles and squares in his notebook...we splurged our senses by smelling lotions and candles, strolling , laughing, remembering...hehe...so here i am being silly and putting our cute pictures in the oh-so-asian-sticker picture frames...ugh that remjinds me of how at all the train stations in europe there are the photobooths and i wanted so badly to make my own little picture strip...but alas, there was no one to snapshot with me...hmm...now i want to watch amelie, where even love can be found in the photobooth adventure...