12.21.2005

hmmm...making my vlogging better

checking out bliptv...seems this might be the more popular vlog-vlog-vlogging site than youtube.

nice to be home....but i am sooo very tired. this always seems to happen to me, come home, the body fails me.

in addition, i think i may be suffering from some sort of strange culture shock. my eyes cannot seem to handle all the asphalt. i went to larger than life grocery stores today and experienced parking lot mania. thank god i went to the supermarket first because afterwards came costco. i've never been so turned off to such mass consumption of consumerism. ugh...makes me even more tired.

it's raining. which is way the heck a lot better than snow.

need to write about my wonderful good-bye night in montreal. truly a most memorable evening...thank you guys. *mwah*mwah* kisses to all of you.

time to play with movies...need something mindless.