4.22.2004

my initial general email:
btw----just wanted to say hello to all of you that I haven’t seen in a bit….still in dc…still not so very much lovin’ it---but the sun is out and the sky is finally turning blue from 6 months of black---and that puts a smile upon my face. can you imagine a world without colour? I would die in alaska, everything being monochromatic white and all…

response from j.moyer (no longer to be called "old man"):
is one truly communicating when they spoow textual minimalness out into the spanisded mezzinual diatide? or are they just pulling panty balls out their ass?

and then i yell back to him:
Ok…so an impersonal generalized email is at least better than nothing. I mean, for someone to complain about not writing---I haven’t seen anything in my inbox of late from your end either. So, old man….i am rather taken aback and hurt by your cruel words….besides, for the most part, I saw the majority of those people last weekend…the general words were for those whom I haven’t laid eyes upon in forever----such as yourself. But if you took it the wrong way then I shan’t apologize….because I sincerely meant a heartfelt hug, and thought a ahort note would at least be better than sending just the weblink. So for you I take back my hug and I take back the impersonal note, and instead replace it with this non-apologetic, spiteful letter, which explains that even communication of non-important matters is more communication than empty inboxes and non-ringing phone lines. You were mean to me….and it’s no excuse that you are having a bad day or that your work has finally at last quenched the last drop of compassion and caring-ness from you heart.

**the lesson to be learned**
do not spite me...i shall not forever be the kind and forgiving litte girl that allows the world to trample upon her blue jean jacket. do not ignore my kindness-es, as they are getting rare to find these days. i've been getting the purple kicked out of me lately, and i'm not sure what exactly is left inside this maleable skin of mine.