4.22.2004


[note: to understand this post, you must read the previous one first...]

a peeved jenn sends a second response:
Fyi: I've published our little banter @ www.karmannghia.blogspot.com

So you should feel special now---I've made it known that to the world that my feelings can be hurt by someone else's written words.what happened to your love----perhaps at last you have found a replacement for my arms in your life.

and he replies back:
THERE ARE NO ARMS LIKE YOUR ARMS!

the final words of the dirty, wise man, just to ensure that i am not mad forever:
THAT'S EVEN FUNNIER THAN THE "PANTY BALLS" LINE, THANKS FOR THE HUMMER. WORK QUENCHED FAR MORE THAN WHAT EVER YOU SAID, AT LEAST i CAN GET A RESPONCE OUT OF YOU (THANK YOU) JOHN SON NEVER EVER GOES ONE ON ONE EVEN iF I SAY KILL BILL SUCKED, I HOPE YOUR NOT ANY LONGER MAD AT ME.

**lesson to be learned revised**
there is hope still---even for dirty,old men.