2.26.2005

well, what a waste of a day today was for me. i'm still fending off sickness but i believe the finals stages, which is good...however, i couldn't concentrate on a single thing all day due to the fact that i was sneezing, or felt like i had to sneeze since i opened my eyes this morning. eesh...my eyes are tearing...and it was slightly embarrassing after awhile because everyone thought i was utterly depressed or something had upset me. gosh! i'm just sick and my nose is just draining itself from all sniffly germs!

anyhow, i got my new phone yesterday and though it is not as technologically advanced as some, i can once again be a full pariticpant in the text messaging world. i was beginning to feel like cripple this last month. isn't amazing how much our phones and computers have become appendages to our being?

(ugh----tear running down cheek)

sneeze already!