6.19.2005

another day in berlin

left alone to wander and get lost in my own thoughts...last nightas i lay waiting to fall asleep, i found a tear or two trickle down the top of my cheek to the red sqwooshie pillow below...the lakeside walk and talk, while completely submerged in open honesty which was so refreshing and renewing, both mending and providing something that was much needed for me, it also woke up a place of hurt and sadness, of loneliness and love, of comfort and evil sorcery...memories of pancakes, white blue red striped comforters, baths in the middle of the day, visits to a desk on the other side of a building which is now so far away...i do not know what exactly it is that makes my eyes water even as i write this but a strong sense of caring is apparent...and though i know the situation calls for me to reside within a witch's house, or to be locked high above in the turret of a tower somewhere, to live on a cloud island in the sky completely surrounded by rocky cliffs where sunset comes only 15 minutes after the sunrise, all these things do not make the depth of care any less deep. i miss my friend whom i never expected anything more than just that, a friend...