8.03.2005

is this me?

been told lately that i'm too nice...by more than one person, and also by someone who barely met me 12 hours ago...well, i've been busy playing host and listener, friend and roommate...not too much time for me these last couple days so i've been immersing myself in cleaning up things, whatever that might be (dishes, sweeping the floor, laundry, windshields of cars)...got another email just this morning from a friend in california that i haven't spoken to i a long while, and attached was a horoscope related temperament for me, saying how perfect this was describing me...

No cold fish here; Pisceans' empathy, compassion and sensitivity are so finely tuned, they can't bear to see others in pain. Deeply intuitive, they have a strong mystical or spiritual streak that is expressed in their inner visions. The sign of the dreamer, they are naturally creative, idealistic, romantic and poetic. Co-ruled by Neptune and Jupiter, their sympathetic natures make them capable of true devotion and unconditional love. They feel emotions strongly, and use their artistic, visionary side to express and share those sentiments.


part of me can't wait to get to nantucket and see the ocean...must bring my running shoes. i hate running for the most part, but running on the beach is different, especially when you can just collapse on the sand and feel the mist of the ocean water upon your face and bare arms....ok, must shower now and off to see what i can do about converting my phone to canadian citizenship and also help the exchange student from mexico get settled into this country....