10.04.2005

what a strange day to has been...



the day began with strange happenings all around. the water heater fuse blew while i was mid-shower meaning cold, rude awakening for me. then a bizarre jaw lock. finally scrambling out the door, thinking that every portion of the house was out to get me, i was also guided along by some weird encounters. first a note to a very devious robber type was scribed with such politeness, and then imagine, i saw a star that fell upwards! (can you make wishes on those also? or instead do stars that fall up allow you to take past wishes back?) and then the most disturbing sight of all----superman committing suicide! what could possibly have gone so wrong on this day that the men of all men, would choose to throw himself from the window and hang himself? i must say, he is not very smart though and his brain must be the size of a pea because how can superman (who flies!) die by hanging? the hardware store on st. laurent must have been short on kryptonite. as you can see, i am in the mood for creating stories this evening. after a long, hard day of 6 hour theories on phenomenology and perception, i wish to escape my own perceived reality. beside me sits a perfectly round blue cup of china black tea and i wonder for a moment how nice it would be to make myself small enough to sit on the blue edge and look out across the great lake of tea-ness in contemplation and quiet reflection. sigh...yes...i am in a strange mood...but my body hurts today and the mind is in similar condition, so much so that it would be nice to transform into something else. ( l o n g e x h a l e ) 31 minutes battery time remaining...(for a second i wonder if this relates to my laptop or rather to me)...sleep calls to me, but how soon i will answer i am not sure.