3.21.2003

What the heck am I still doing propping my eyes open with toothpicks? Nothing of great importance occurred today, while I find it important to note that the sky was wringing itself out, and the bathtub called earth was clogged. Went out at the normal 3pm lunch hour for Vace...the normal place for those days when walking outside for long periods of time is not an option. Right across the street and conveniently located next to the drive up ATM, I often times pull up in my imaginery vehicle and withdraw the necessary funds to feed my hungry stomach.

It is supposed to be 75 degrees tomorrow. Better check those weather guys for a more accurate update. Whatver. All I know is that it was frozen over solid for months, and then two days of thawing last weekend, and now the floods that Moses saw I have also lived to see...no more teasing with my skin and goosebumps. I cannot handle this constant change--my body can no longer decide to be wearing the overcoat or the tee.