4.11.2003

Amidst all this "f***-this-sh*t-" attitude I have right now, a few happy moments crossed my path today:
1. I called my cousin Mark to leave him a happ-message-someone-is-thinking-of-you-on-your-21st-birthday voicemail...he called back genuinely said a heart felt thanks and told me "love ya."
2. The Pant Police made amends - or did he wage war? (I'm not really sure, come to think of it).

[Explanation to be pasted here in near future]

3. Getting back drawings from the plotter & knowing that every single line/idea that is going to start construction May 1st came from me. Is it so wrong to be proud?

4. The 10 minutes of sun I got as I walked to pick up wannabe sushi from the Giant Supermarket. You wonder how can sushi be so bad?? Answer: When even California rolls are just mediocre you know its wannabe sushi.

5. Learning (however a foul mood I was in) the ability to put lights into an Autocad rendering. Watch out! The 3d wiz kid ia about to pull up in her cherry red 1969 convertible Karmannghia.

6. Being able to come home to an empty house, live in MY mess, & not have to deal with anything or anybody.

7. Knowing that I'll be asleep before midnite today.

5A. Coming up with an idea for a 1 bedroom house , with only horizontal walls, or rather unidirectional series of walls:one continuous space:all made for me...& my 50 trillion cats...& don't forget the one corner for my rocking chair...the art deco rocker, of course.

[[title for this entry: f*** it, be happy]]