4.26.2003

Pizza man on his way...yummy in my tummy. Spent the day just chillin'. How often do I get to do that nowadays? Aside from last weekends Sunday bike ride to the top of the masonic temple, and thew few hours re-energizing myself at the gym, I haven't had much me time this past week. I guess unless you count all the sneezing and weary eyed coughs-not much time to just breathe.

Raindrops are falling just in time to keep me confined to my house. No basking in the sun and taking long cat-naps in the grass. Pigtails in the hair, short and cute I feel. Sickness almost shooed away, piggies in my hair, I feel like romper-room jumping and playing on the playground. From cold to warm, the sandals and skirts, time for painted nails and girliness to explode.

California weather makes me long for home, and the california-ness of it all. [sigh]