1.08.2005

so i have decided that this next semester i'm going to create a blog to record my progress while in grad school. i've been doing much research these last few days and feel a more substantial direction for which my thesis to sprout from. there is a pattern in my work from last semester and i feel the necessity to document this patterning in order to discover my own potential. anyhow, here will lie the link to my new space ---

www.littleonedraws.blogspot.com

--- mark it for your future reference. there is not much there right now. just a picture of some cellular automaton diagram section that i was working on...i will try to post more once i get back to my studio and my drawings...4 more days and counting...

oh...to get a sample of what my new blog will look like, you can check out the page i put together for the weeklong "cold war memorial" i worked on with marian, my inter-continental partner in germany & brandon, my landscape counterpart... if i remember correctly, it's home is at www.inbetweenspace.blogspot.com