5.12.2005

jumping jennie-beans

yeah! so i found out oh-so-early this morning that a visitor is coming next wednesday! i guess i am even more happy now because i never really expected that there would be time enough in between school activities and me leaving for europe...and i always try not to put myself first when i know there are other important issues out of my control that need be resolved...sigh...so anyhow, all this lack of build up has made it an even better surprise. so...secretly inside while recovering from my brutal bike fall (hehe---that's a story in itself for another time)and doing laundry and trying to figure out final trip itinerary/necesseties, i am jumping up and down inside with sheer excitement...something that i haven't felt in quite some time...

now instead of thinking of things that i should be doing, like cleaning out studio and my house, i am planning where i should take my guest...the places that will fill his 24 hour desires for breakfast food, the coffee shops to sit and lounge...a good, fun place to play pool so i can test whether or not my practicing has paid off, which i highly doubt but...whatever...a nice green grassy lawn to sprawl and nap like cats...hmm...so anyhow...i'm happy today...besides what better way to be woken up from a mid afternoon nap than by a phone call and voice you don't get to hear very often? (smiling, smiling, more smiling)

hmm...ok...maybe i should try to focus on getting stuff done...ugh...so much to do...
should i go to the apple store tomorrow to pick up a media reader for my ipod photo? or would this be an outing that my guest would like to accompany me on?