3.22.2006

i was saving this post to revise/add more to the list...but i wanted to share the commercial and i am oh-so-very-tired...so here it is unfinished


i saw this commercial last night for the very first time and it made me smile so big, and my heart melt so soft. sometimes, coincidences are just too great. my fascination with kaleidoscopes and favourite songs all together into one...*sigh*...i couldn't help but become overwhelmed with this great sense of missing. mind over matter, as one of my closest friends says. it seems that mind over matter might very well be the only thing that is going to keep me going these next couple of months. i just want to sleep and sleep. motivation is a little hard to come by recently. with each day that passes, i feel much more encouraged to be back in the real world and out of this fairy tale world of school that is now trying to trap me forever. i feel more and more ready for real life to come and sweep me away.

i look back to where i was two years ago (before starting grad school) and i see a very different person. i had no real concept or idea whatsoever that i would:
still be in grad school (almost 2 years later)
live in montreal for almost 6 months
finally do the europe trip i had planned years ago (tho by myself which wasn't planned)
get friends that are girls, really really good girls
officially fall in love for the second time in my life
actually turn 28
realize and accept that every interaction leaves traces (that's it, nothing more, nothing less)
be happy...genuinely happy
become confident in me