7.20.2004

calling all friends in ca:
 
so, i'll be back home from july 30 thru august 11.  i have no plans right now, except one day to take my mom to see the conservatory of flowers in golden gate park and another field trip to ikea with her.   other than that, i'm completely free.  anyhow, this is my calling out to you, that i am home, and without plans for once.  email me and let me know of anything interesting going on in that timeframe...any shows, musik, art exhibits, afternoons on the beach, you know me, i'm pretty much up for anything.  you know where to find me till then, in transition between jobs, studying my arse off, and doing massive loads of laundry.  i want to do things in the city this time since it will probably be thanksgiving the next time i see you all...and after that i'll be in europe for a semester.  so...take the chance while you've got it, sign up to see me! 
 
love and miss you all dearly...xoxo, jenn