7.02.2004

will this week never come to an end. i could have sworn yesterday was friday already. met an oregonian landscape architect and my roomie big daddy for an evening of rooftop drinks at the big hunt by dupont. "home of 27 taps" and i think that oregonian tried a few new ones i've never seen. anyhow, it was a chill evening in the epitome of what a dive bar is supposed to be. anyhow for some reason i always get lucky bar and this place confused...but i've got it all straightened out now. lucky bar is where we saw and met those hotties from mtv real world las vegas....sigh, i can't believe i just called someone a hottie, i must be feeling delirious today for sure. believe me, since we treated yesterday like a friday night, that makes today seem like a saturday, which in turn makes it sooo incredibly wrong to be at work!!! it's only 9:15 and i'm already complaining...today is definitely going to be torturous.

it doesn't help that i stayed up way past my bedtime on the phone chatting the night away. i was called cold with regards to my tone and that hurt, but coldness is the only way i know of protecting my heart. somehow i turned from cold to warm, and next thing you know i melted. (sigh) i'm wondering today and now if i should be cursing myself for being weak minded. i still feel awkward and a little out of the sorts. my life is such a soap opera.