7.08.2004

for lego lovers and animaters alike this website is the ultimate trip: spidey 2

now how cool was that? i'm still sick, my head feels like it wants to explode. i missed phone calls from my dad and a special other...sigh. i was sleeping no doubt, and how i wished to talk with some of my favourite men in my life. perhaps they could have cheered me a little.

on another good note, i had a job interview last week with a firm in dupont. something to make the transition between full-time workaholic, to part-time student again. anyhow i guess out of the 178 resumes they got, the principal narrowed it down initially to 14. from that 14, four were chosen for interviews. lucky me, at least i had a 25% chance of getting the job! anyhow, i must've done something right, cuz they offered me the job and i'm considering saying, here i am! take me! take me! it'd be kewl to be part of the 21 new, young and emerging architects of dc. their site isn't quite up yet, but it looks like it has potential nonetheless: objet design

k, now, gnite, sleep tite and don't let the bedbugs bite.