7.10.2004

working on a saturday is a bummer. my musik teacher that stood me up though was on aim for a while and we had a nice little chat. he always showers me with wonderful words about how fantastic a person i am and how much he adores me. it puts a big smile upon my face to know that someone cares so much. he said that he read somewhere that people are much healthier if they get at least three hugs a day in comparison to someone who gets no hugs at all. he said that there should be booths all over that were like hug-booths so people could get their three hugs a day to ensure happiness and better health. and all this he told me because he wished he were here to give me a hug so i could be one step closer to my happy, healthy self. we all need people in our lives to give us hugs...who are you gonna give one to today?

check this out, someone has a great idea ---> hug vouchers