3.16.2005

doodle king

From : John Son
Sent : Tuesday, March 15, 2005 7:34 PM
To : fjennludwig@hotmail.com
Subject : Hey little sis

Hey there.
Long time no speak.
Last I heard, you were enjoying the company of friends and spirits. Cool. I've have been partaking of good times as well.

I went to the LA Cathedral this weekend and sketched up the sanctuary. The drawing doesn't do it justice, but it's one of my favorite spaces in LA. The perspective is all jacked up and I way overdid the texture, but I thought I'd share anyway. I'll have to go back one day and try to get it right. Anywho. I hope you are well and good. This weekend I'm going to a comic convention, and will try to meet some artists to get advice on how to pursue illustration.

I'm sure your kicking mucho butt as always.

Much love.

jSON