3.10.2005

spent the morning here in studio, relaxing with hot chocolate in my cupto warm my hands, toasted cinnamon raisen bread to warm my stomach, & stereolab :: abc music - radio sessions (disc 1 & 2) to warm my ears...all the while i was constructing a special birthday collage card for sammie-girl. everyone deserves a special day, and so i created a flower for her that will never wilt or die...needless to say, these factors don't really prevent it from being dismantled, burned, or trashed...(note to self: after team of scientists invent the teleport machine for computer IMing, make sure they start working on a machine that can encapsulate/preserve items in their original state...forever free from decay) anyhow, i should start making money off my cards...my mother says that she buys similar ones to those that i make/draw for 5 dollars or more...(jenn's mind calculator begins punching numbers)