3.02.2005

ugh...so i woke up early to meet up with someone to go to do something specific and they bailed out on me. but now i'm awake and trying not to be mad that people flake out when they make promises. so i think that deserves a good soundtrack to begin my day...a quick one thrown together just enough to get my butt to school and be productive now that i have all these extra hours of free time---(yuck...just realized there was absolutely no theme for the day....just songs that i like and can make me smile without really listening to the lyrics)

hyped-up plus tax :: dabrye
finally woken :: jem
be still my heart :: the postal service
hands down :: dashboard confessional
come into our room :: clinic
restful motion :: lemongrass
float on :: modest mouse
the wind :: cat stevens
such great heights :: the postal service
lonely soul :: UNKLE
new slang :: the shins
run into flowers :: M83
enjoy the silence :: depeche mode
wooden nickles :: eels
i'm like a bird :: nelly furtado
my favorite things :: outkast
beautiful ways :: pat mcgee band
retour a vega :: the stills
love will come through :: travis

and kind of mean of me, but hey, it's how the day started - flake :: jack johnson