4.15.2005

6:47 wake up

i think the last time i woke this early was somewhere around the time of my chicago rendez-vous. this morning i had to play mom/good host for two friends that somehow ended up at my little home last evening...i suppose it is the least i can do,making toast & tea, serving jam and apple juice, since as they are now off heading to a day of work i am contemplating returning to my bed. (ah---the joys of being a student do make themselves apparent every now and again...)

aside from such rude cell phone alarm clock awakenings, i was greeted by the most fantastic of emails (yes, how sad is it that the first thing i do in the morning is check email...no matter the ungodly hour) anyhow...thoughts of stolen time, and brief (i mean breif) moments crossed my mind as i saw this---

---something wonderful to contemplate as i crawl back under the covers, and really for the first time in the last few days close my eyes with a smile upon my face that beams from within...