4.30.2005

kidnapping


hehe...some pictures of my gift for little julio...the care package is getting sent to germany today...a munkey of course, curious george in fact...got a lits very happy about that, but I don't think he realizes how young she is. But it seems that maybe in another year, we might have some more goats!

Now, today, Dad got a new puppy! He's Pyrenees and we think some kind of Lab, not sure if it's yellow, black, or chocolate Lab, we think black Lab, but I'll have to ask Dad. Dad named him Otis, off of the Andy Griffith Show, after Otis the Drunk. It's funny to me that we have a dog named Hennessey, after the cognac, and another dog named after a drunk. But hey, I didn't name the animals...

Anyway, Otis is 7 weeks old. he was kind of scared at first, when he got here, because he was born in a barn, and wasn't around people much. The only time he saw anyone was when they went out to feed him and the other dogs. So anyway, he seems to be doing OK now, and bonding with my dad. The last time I saw him, he was laying behind my dad's legs on the couch!

We're also watching my brother and his wife's puppy, her name is Angel Baby Girl, but we just call her Baby Girl, or Angel Baby, or sometimes just Angel. I usually just call her Baby Girl.

Otis and Baby Girl seem to like each other a lot, and the ot