4.25.2005

focus focus focus

well...it's about time. my concentration and focus has finally kicked into high gear and for the first time in what seems like weeks i actually feel productive. found out that my final studio review is next wednesday at 5...so until then, i will be intolerably mean and selfish with my time. only bathroom, food, coffee, and nap breaks for me this next week...oh yeah, somehow have to write a 12 page paper by next monday too...hmm, almost forgot about that.

i got my new toy today! so happy i was encouraged to make my "ipod devirginization" playlist last night so that i wouldn't be wasting fruitful minutes of time today doing so...i'm still waiting for my [ paul frank ipod ] case that i bought from ebay....can't wait for my munkey to arrive so i won't be so worried about my baby getting scratched...hehe, kind of reminds me of how little babies have to always have their hands covered so they don't scratch their own eyes/faces with their nails...

ugh...ok...time to get back to the light table and keep drawing...drawing, drawing, and drawing....that will be my life for the next week and a half....wow, and then i just realized i have nothing left to do after that...i have from the 4th till the 2oth of may absolutely free...where did this time come from? man, i really haven't been managing my time well...so much for actually using my pda...