4.28.2005

munkey see, munkey do

all munkied out today just in time to come home (only one more hour till sunrise) and find my new ipod case. yeah! so excited...the last couple days i've been protecting my buttercup with the clear plastic and a myriad of drafting dots...so ghetto i tell you. anyhow...my eyes and even more so my lower back are hurting and i was going to stay awake, however, i can hear the birds chirping from outside my window and i don't know if i can handle sunrise...i might wimp out and succumb to the orange comforter you see in the background.

(yawn)



schoolwise, i'm actually feeling very happy with my progress the last two days. changing my schedule to the night time shift has helped a lot...in that way, i can avoid all sorts of conversation/gossip/drama that seem to keep floating my way. i should have started charging a therapist fee, i could have already paid off my up and coming summer excursions. anyhow, studiowork is going nicely and on schedule...more or less anyhow. we'll see how far i get tomorrow and then i'll have to make that assessment again.

ok...mind just went blank...time to take my jenn-time before i allow my eyes to close...